I've written a book about the whys, the hows and the whos of the ukulele. It's probably the only book you'll ever need about the ukulele, though I say so myself.
- Clearly written and easy to understand
- No knowledge of music required
- Beautifully designed with full colour photos
- Chords to learn and songs to strum (play along online)
- Pull-out chord dictionary
- Simple and advanced strumming techniques
- Complete history of the ukulele including great players from past and present.
- Startling ukulele revelations about Jimi Hendrix, Neil Armstrong, Elvis Presley and more...
- [This book was originally published as 'Get Plucky With the Ukulele' so if you already have that, don't buy this, it's the same book!]
"Just as much fun as taking a new uke out of its case, and even more informative." Philip Pullman
"Witty, informative and opinionated. I heartily recommend picking up a copy." Ukulele Hunt (Al Wood)
"As someone who seems to spend all my waking hours immersed in the ukulele, I learned much from this book. Beautifully presented and illustrated throughout… Highly recommended." Got A Ukulele (Barry Maz)
small fry was released in 2012. It's a collection of my own tunes, played by a pocket orchestra made up of miniature instruments from the piccolo trombone to the dwarf violin. You can listen to it HERE.
This was my first album and is brimming with cheer and good tidings. The music brings to mind the foggy night in Shepherds Bush when Louis Prima and Hoagy Carmichael sang bluegrass harmonies to Sid James, if there was one. You can hear it HERE.
Originally a library album for Universal, this tip top collection of upbeat tunes is now available for you to download. You can listen to it HERE.
The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain have a large selection CDs and DVDs, all available at ukuleleorchestra.com.